News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I predict the Democrats will really slay the Repuglicans today.

Started by Anonymous, November 08, 2022, 11:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=480353 time=1667925952Mark my word.

This is your first post in a week you weren't drooling over Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480360 time=1667926605 user_id=3214
In other news

admin sucks cock

Here that Eddie. Go stalk Afmin.

Anonymous

Here is proof that wasn't me.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/bc-child-rapist-brian-edward-abrosimo-gets-break-from-parole-board-of-canada/ar-AA13QE6Z?li=AAggNb9">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/b ... li=AAggNb9">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/bc-child-rapist-brian-edward-abrosimo-gets-break-from-parole-board-of-canada/ar-AA13QE6Z?li=AAggNb9

Dove

It's sad how confident some people are in the hateful lies the Democrat party relies on to stay in "power".

Such "fuck the people" stance to have.

It's a whole level of hatred that completely disregards policies and the suffering of ordinary people.  Some of these people would still embrace democrats even if they all out called for gulags for everyone who wants lower taxes.  That's pretty much what they already are like.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I wish the best for all Americans. That means a Democrat controlled house and senate.

Biggie Smiles

Don't forget we've got to oust Musk from Twitter too

Make apartheid great again!

Dove

Quote from: Tommyboy post_id=480369 time=1667927984
I wish the best for all Americans. That means a Democrat controlled house and senate.

Much like the abusive husband who beats and deprives his wife for her own good.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I hope Republicans win because no matter who wins the other side will claim a rigged election and whining democrats are way funnier than whining Republicans.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Republicans always start out winning because early and mail in ballots are counted last. Repuglicans are trying to cut off and disclaim last votes which will be mostly Democrat. They will call it fraud because Republicans started out winning. Lame.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=480390 time=1667934416 user_id=3349
I hope Republicans win because no matter who wins the other side will claim a rigged election and whining democrats are way funnier than whining Republicans.

Last Sunday Stacy Abrams was already declaring that if she lost it was because the election was rigged.  She did the same thing in 2018.  Fucking Democrats always do this shit.  Hillary still regularly lies and claims the 2016 election was stolen because she can't accept that most people just do not like her or trust her.

Anonymous

Not true. She ended up ahead in votes. More people voted for her than Trump. The electoral college gave it to trump.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Denny's Restaurant" post_id=480393 time=1667934688
Republicans always start out winning because early and mail in ballots are counted last. Repuglicans are trying to cut off and disclaim last votes which will be mostly Democrat. They will call it fraud because Republicans started out winning. Lame.

The Dems always manage to find trunk loads of ballots late in the evening after GOP scrutineers are sent home. I swear that party counts the ballots for Lukashenko in elections in Belarus.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview